Lost Data Recovery
- Quick and efficient data recovery tool that recovers lost files & folders within few minutes
- Perform lost data recovery on Mac and Windows operating system efficiently
- Restore lost files from hard disk drives, memory cards, USB drives and other storage devices
- Facilitates lost Word document recovery on your computer efficiently
Have you lost valuable data from your computer?
Are you looking for a tool to recover deleted data from your computer? Tired of losing important files from your PC? Don’t be tensed you can recover all of them within few clicks with the help of Lost Data Recovery software. Computers have become part of our life now. They are used in all our home and business purposes. Important files, documents are stored in computer memory. There are some cases where you are unable to find some important files on your computer. Even after searching your whole computer using "Search" option, you are unable to find valuable data. These are cases where a particular file from your computer gets lost. In such condition, it’s very hard to find lost files. To get back your files, you have to use some data recovery software. Lost Data Recovery software is available on internet to restore lost data from your computer.
Many experts around the globe have reviewed Lost Data Recovery software and have recommend it as the best tool to restore lost data from any complex data loss scenario on Windows and Mac operating systems. It is equipped with the most powerful deep scan technology to recover lost, deleted, or missing files. This tool is built with advanced technology and unique signature search technology that helps you to locate files easily using the file attributes. Lost pictures recovery is carried out very easily with this tool. This software has an easy user interface, which allows any user to use this tool without any problem.
Reasons for data loss from computer:
Data may be due to various reasons from simple to complex scenarios, they are:
Accidental deletion: Files from your computer are deleted accidently when clearing some junk files from your computer or during emptying the Recycle Bin or Trash. In these situations, files are deleted unknowingly and are referred to as lost from your system.
Virus attack: Data from your computer might be deleted if viruses affect your computer. These viruses and malwares affect file system of computer and deletes important data.
Sudden system crash: Due to some hardware problem, computer or hard drive may crash sometime. This may cause severe data loss from your PC.
Formatting: Accidental formatting of hard disk drive or any other storage device will delete all data from your drive resulting in data loss.
You can get rid of above data loss scenarios up to some extent if you take proper backup of your important files and folders. Use updated and powerful antivirus application to protect your computer from virus attacks. Even after taking precautionary measures, by one or the other way, you might lose files from your system. However, you can recover them using Lost Data Recovery software.
This tool is comprised of sophisticated recovery algorithms to restore all your lost files. Simply use this tool on your Windows or Mac based systems to recover all lost files due to accidental deletion, formatting drive, virus infection etc. This is a simple to use software, which promises cent percent security to your files. Lost flash drive data recovery is carried out effectively by using this software. It is capable of recovering lost pictures, audio, video, documents, text, and various other files within few simple steps.
Some attractive features of this tool are:
- Scans entire drive in very less span of time
- Recover lost files from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 partitions
- Easily recovers various popular file types based on their unique signatures. In case, if you are specifically looking for DOC file recovery, then make use of this url: http://www.lost-datarecovery.com/word-document.html
- Restores files from hard disks, flash memory cards), USB drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc.
- Recovered media file can previewed to check the probability of results
- All of the above features can be easily implemented on Mac operation system. Learn how to make its use on Mac, using the given url: http://www.lost-datarecovery.com/mac.html
Steps to perform lost data recovery:
Step 1: Download and install Lost Data Recovery software on your computer. After launching it, you will see the welcome window as in fig 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the appropriate drive among the listed and click "Next" to proceed with scanning of drive.
Figure 2: Select Partition
Step 3: Recovered data can be viewed in "File Type" and "Data Type" view.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: You can preview the files by clicking "Preview" button and later save them on to your computer.
Figure 4: Photo Preview